Sustain Humanity


Thursday, August 6, 2015

t into the train : a] People are going to other side of the train, on the track before its arrival. b] people are using windowpanes as new generation entry gates.


This is the height of Insanity, I was leaving my motherland Kashmir few days back. I was waiting for the train to Banihal and suddenly they announced train in the opposite direction, What I saw was just HILARIOUS, New two formulas have been set up to get into the train : a] People are going to other side of the train, on the track before its arrival. b] people are using windowpanes as new generation entry gates. Kindly Share this Message and be the responsible for the change rather BE THE CHANGE. ( Tariq Beigh University of Hyderabad to Sachnews Jammu Kashmir )


--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment