Sustain Humanity


Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hilary Clinton: In the Next War, I will let Israel Kill 200,000 Gazans

Hilary Clinton: In the Next War, I will let Israel Kill 200,000 Gazans

Romi Elnagar

Yesterday, I sent you this article about Hilary Clinton.  Today a friend, M, wrote to me and advised me it is from a "fake site," and when I checked, I discovered that to be true.  

This is what I wrote to M, though.  It is something I always think when hearing a rumor.

I will let you decide how much of a a mistake it really was to send the article to you.

.....................

Mac,

It is indeed [a fake site].  I didn't realize that.  Thank you for pointing that out.

Now I will have to tell everyone I sent it to.

I have to say one thing in my own defense, though.

While it is true that it is satire, it would not be mistaken for the truth if Hilary Clinton were not so egregiously pro-Israel.  The reason I could believe it is because it is in line with everything else she has said and done.  While she has not advocated genocide per se, there is this:

 
 
image
 
 
 
 
 
When Israel attacked Gaza, killing 100 civilians, Hillar...
This Economist review of HRC, a favorable new biography of Hillary Clinton by Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes, says the superficial account doesn't tell us much abo...
Preview by Yahoo
 

I have found Philip Weiss to be a trustworthy source, and so when I hear a rumor that she has said something in private to a donor about killing more Gazans, I am not inclined to doubt it.  Perhaps I am being unfair, but I really don't think so.  I think she is capable of thinking something like that, and pandering to wealthy Zionist backers to the degree this article suggests.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up,
Romi




From: Romi Elnagar <montereypinegreen@yahoo.com>
To: 
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 7:42 PM
Subject: Hilary Clinton: In the Next War, I will let Israel Kill 200,000 Gazans

 
 
image
 
 
 
 
 
Clinton to Donor: In Next War, I Will Let Israel Kill 20...
Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton has penned a controversial letter to a major Jewish donor vowing to offer Israel "total" support in it
Preview by Yahoo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment