Sustain Humanity


Sunday, May 1, 2016

Any Space for creativity with human cause in Erotica Carnival?Any Help?Mission? I am looking for a space to share my experience in creativity beyond language, grammar, aesthetics,medium and genre with the generation next and I have no resource.It might become an institute of grooming creativity and humanities beyond discipline.Any scope whatsoever? Palash Biswas

Any Space for creativity with human cause in Erotica Carnival?Any Help?Mission?

I am looking for a space to share my experience in creativity beyond language, grammar, aesthetics,medium and genre with the generation next and I have no resource.It might become an institute of grooming creativity and humanities beyond discipline.Any scope whatsoever?

Palash Biswas

I am looking for a space to share my experience in creativity beyond language, grammar, aesthetics,medium and genre with the generation next and I have no resource.It might become an institute of grooming creativity and humanities beyond discipline.


I have decided to stay in Kolkata after my retirement.I live in a rented house and the expected pension should not be more than Rs,Two thousand per month.I have a serious problem to sustain my family after 17th May and I have to continue what I have been all these years.It is tougher equation than the making in mandate itself.


It is time for Erotica in Free Market carnival and I am scheduled to retire on 17th May next on the eve of my birthday.I am obliged if the institution famous worldwide for its courage for journalism pleased enough to set me free at this critical juncture.


Rather it would be a time to celebrate irrespective of the challenge to resettle on ground zero.An acid test for my creativity!


I have no space or opportunity  to express my gratitude to everyone who had been associated with me during last 36 years of professional journalism including last twenty five years in Indian Express Group.


Thanks everyone!

I enjoyed  freedom of expression beyond my identity,color and language.I have no regret and no complaint.


Though I would have liked to continue in journalism as it has always been my survival kit as well as the forum on which I could connect to every bit of humanity worldwide.Options opened!I am now ready to respond to any call from anywhere!


I am mentally and physically fit and ready to work lifelong until I die.I have been writing for newspapers in different languages since 1973 as soon as I passed my High School exam under UP board from a refugee Dalit colony in the Terai of the Hiamalyas in then district Nainital and shifted myself in GIC under the DSB capmpus in Nainital.


Since 1973 Nainital has always been my hometown!


The fire broken in the Himalayas has set my heart and mind on fire and the heart is bleeding and I have no avenue to get back home.


However,I am always at home and stand with my people whatever may come,never mind!


I never wrote a single word without any cause since I joined Dainik Awaz in Dhanbad on 20 th Aprin,1980.


Neither I would be writing erotica in future to save my skin.Rather I would like to immerse myself in the streams of the suffering humanity residing countrywide.


I am sharing some photos by Sukhmoy,Guddu,the son of Mr. and Mrs S Guha Majumdar,Bengal Hotel,Malroad Nainital.I stayed with the family most of the time in Nainital and MR. And Mrs Majumdar had always been my guardians in Nainital.


Photos by 

·





--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment