Sustain Humanity


Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Never mourn my beloved friends if I have to collapse sooner or later! Palash Biswas

We have been uprooted from indigenous community living and have been reduced as an individual consumer in the free market economy irrespective of difference in status defined with purchasing capacity.We may buy anything but we may not purchase the lost natural roots as the Indigenous society is degenerated .
As an individual,I believe that it is always better to have a short life indulged in creative activism for the people whom we belong to.It is always better to die if we lead a destructive life irrelevant to the toiling masses creating an environment of infinite betrayal,killing each other and feeding on our own blood,our own bones,our own flesh!
Never mourn my beloved friends if I have to collapse sooner or later!
Palash Biswas

No comments:

Post a Comment